Monday 14 January 2013

Everyday Makeup Essentials


1. Foundation
On a regular basis I usually wear MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC35. Its light enough that my skin can breath but still provides a decent amount of coverage. I like to apply this with the MAC 182 Buffer Brush.

2. Concealer 
A light concealer under my eyes is a must for me. The Select Cover-Up Concealer in NC20 is a perfect everyday under eye concealer because it is both lightweight and medium coverage.

3. Blush
On a normal every day basis I usually stick to only applying a blush because it adds a hint of colour while not looking too dramatic. NARS Deep Throat is one of my all-time favourites because its a nice dusty rose pink with a hint of gold shimmer. I apply this with the Sigma F10 Powder/Blush Brush.

4. Eyeshadow
For an everyday look I always turn to my trusty Naked Palette by Urban Decay. With a great selection of soft neutrals and shimmery shadows, this palette is a must-have for any makeup lover!

5. Eyeliner
Eyeliner is a must-have for me. It brightens my eyes while adding a little bit of definition as well. My favourite liner is the Fluidline by MAC in Dipdown because it's both long lasting and not as harsh as a solid black liner. I apply this with the Smashbox Arced Liner Brush - my favourite gel liner brush ever!!

6. Mascara
A recent favourite mascara of mine has been Benefits They're Real Mascara.  It does everything I want it to - lengthen, volumize AND separate my lashes. It's also VERY long lasting which makes it perfect for everyday use.

7. Brow Gel
Like many others, my eyebrows can be a bit unruly sometimes. To pull a look together I always apply a brow gel to make sure my brows are looking perfectly groomed all day long. I recommend the Anastasia Clear Brow Gel which is available at Sephora.


No comments:

Post a Comment