Monday 7 January 2013

New Beginnings

image
As 2012 has come to an end, I’m sure that many of you are struggling to come up with some sort of new years resolution that is both realistic and somewhat achievable. I’m sure I am not the only one who has had slightly high hopes for previous resolutions only to forget about them normally by the end of January.
Despite my unsuccessful attempts in previous years, I have done a lot of thinking and have decided that I will dedicate this year to focusing on myself. I think that it’s about time I start paying attention to my own needs as opposed to those of others for once.
I’ve allowed this years resolution to be very broad while still putting an emphasis on things that will ensure my success and happiness in the future to come. Obviously this includes dedicating some time for several mani/pedis and possibly a few too many cosmos. It can’t possibly be that hard, right?
With this new found motivation I’ve decided first to start a blog! I don’t have a specific topic that I’d like to cover so this blog will most likely cover an assortment of things that generally interest me or that are happening in my life.
So here’s to a positive outlook on a wonderful year ahead full of happiness, laughter, and love !
Cheers !


Remember: Before I can take good care of anyone or anything I must first take good care of myself!
image

No comments:

Post a Comment